- Door Handle
- Prayer beads / Malas
- Singing Bowls
- Tibetan Prayer flags
- Tingsha / Cymbals
- Wall Hangings
- Beautifully made Filigree Kalachakra pendant.
- It is made out of Tibetan silver. (Metal alloy with minute silver content)
- 1 1/2” wide, 1 7/8” long.
- It is handmade in Boudha, Nepal.
- .4 oz / 12 grams in weight.
- It has same design on the front and back.
What is Kalachakra?
This symbol, in monogram form, contains the seed syllables of the Kalachakra Heruka. It presents the essence of the teaching of the Kalachakra. Tantra concerning the energy which transcends the relative concepts of time and space. These "Ten Syllables of Power" represent the 84,000 teachings of enlightenment.